Monday, March 18, 2019

An adventure.You're so vain.The paths taken, the lessons learned, the pages to turn, the books to close:frog tales. Story - Close up...Big ProblemYou probably think that post is about you.

We don't have etiquette, we only have laws that are loosely enforced by shooters.Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.Raining Or Not.Life Is An adventure.
I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.
ANGELSLAUGHSOUTLOUDGOODTIMESCHECKS.BLOGSPOT.COM
I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.
Words that we use tell a story about your life and times, if you respect yourself....Bunkie . Angels in the heavens, angels here on earth, a...



You are crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!! .W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes, I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH,I have been battling for years. Frozen In Time, Marking History, Earth Angels: Pages Of Lessons To Learn. Can you believe none of these were photoshopped?
Appreciate the likes and comments but did any of y'all do anything?Don’t Be Cruel.
DANCESSTREETSGODTIMESBLUEOCEANSGOALS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Appreciate the likes and comments but did any of y'all do anything?Don’t Be Cruel.
Fami ly Affairs. Lots of history on the free rides for cows, cattle, hippos, and snakes in the grass, trades to do: tips online to share...



Goddess Glow Growth And Guidance.As women we are the foundation, life starts with us. When we commit to our own growth and evolution we inspire those around us to do the same.I’m good.. Hopefully I don’t have to take my animals and go somewhere else.. Blessed day to all.. be safe and warm wherever you are today
Coins To Flip. A TIMELESS ESCAPE.USMC. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! Welcome.







Hit me up I got you.There has been a 350% rise in road rage incidents since 2010.The paths taken, the lessons learned, the pages to turn, the books to close:frog tales. Story - Close up...Big Problem COULD THIS BE THE SOLUTION TO HOMELESSNESS?Veteran Housing Matters. Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes. 🙈 🙉 🙊In the moment.Dust In The Winds, Peas To Pods, Family Matters. Cash Cows, Cheap Tricks, Cattle Drives, Nuts, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Asses In The Air, Glory Days Done, Freaks, Frogs, Good Time Toads.



I'm flexible with how I like to spend time. I'm happy in nature, at the movies, going dancing, listening to music, eating at a good restaurant, and etc. My life demonstrates the respect I have for myself and I'm interested in meeting the same. I appreciate a smart, strong man.We have no control over our age so I don't let myself be labelled by mine.🌟🌈💜👻Tell me something good. (Palm Sunday) An adventure.You're so vain.The paths taken, the lessons learned, the pages to turn, the books to close:frog tales. Story - Close up...Big Problem.You probably think that post is about you.


Clips, shorts, flashes, wishes on dreams, dances in the rain, three lefts, to get things rite, back to the start. Circles of seasons, rites to reasons, lovers, haters, fuckers, suckers, donkeys in the hills, cows to call, free riders, snakes, sluts, slugs, pick of the crops.Plastic surgery addict left with permanent erection after botched nose job ....Wow.. wow.. wow..👀👌👍👏✌ beautiful, excellent, awesome, wonderful, I become speechless my Queen, please tell me what U want should I do..🌷🌹 Blame who?An adventure.You're so vain.The paths taken, the lessons learned, the pages to turn, the books to close:frog tales. Story - Close up...Big ProblemYou probably think that post is about you.

Image

CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.Possibilities Patterns.Possibilities.To dream anything that you want to dream...that is the beauty of the human mind.To do anything that you want to do

No comments:

Post a Comment