Sunday, July 4, 2021

Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity.Excuse making is another way of saying don’t change anything.- Dan Rockwell.


Boys to men, FOREVER HOME:Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out. 'Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.A beautiful day ,is not always a sunny day…

 Just My Imagination - The Temptations....Words to share, love and hate, one way, the kids to dream. Imaginations at work, running to better dazes, dreams in the air, butterflies to wings, birds and bees, dances on the sands of time. Joy and pains, bumps in the roads, lessons to be learn, good and bad, coins to flip, cards on the table, life and death, cards to flip.FINE LINE. 



This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image.jpeg




 Hello Sunshine,


What kind of animal am I? Eagle or falcon perhaps. I am a bird lover. Have raised dozens over the years. Last year I took in a baby Horned Owl and nurtured him until he was old enough and wings strong enough to fly back to his mommy. I'll show you the pics.

Or perhaps I am a Yellow Labrador. Loving, kind, gentle yet strong and fierce when put in protection mode. I am a man of steel and velvet.

I love the beach too. Between boogie boarding, body surfing and scuba diving I could live in the water.

Walk with me, Sunshine. Sit and chat with me about God and our purpose here on the earth. Hold me. Let's travel to Never Neverland together.

 I often think about what it would be like to live in California. Bellamy Young Tweeted: Just posted a photo. Great job, great picture, great story to share, thanks so much. Amen to come, more than once, tips to share. Lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time.


avatar 

Did you know that TOO MUCH TOLERANCE KILLS LOVE?




That was deep. The animal of the year you were born, and the animal for the month that you were born,okay, so it is the birds, it is the bees, it is about the ways to grow.Nuts. 

By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature. Everything that needs to be done gets done. W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes, I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.

 Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity.Excuse making is another way of saying don’t change anything.- Dan Rockwell.

Life is like a camera; focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negative and if it goes wrong. Take another shot.Green Cat-eyed Snake –Visions of a Warrior by David Yorke. If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much.

Have a headache now, was thinking about going to the beach, Carlsbad or Del Mar, have not been for awhile. Thinking about going to Big Bear , for the trip around the lake. Still have to call it in. Thinking about a trip to Catalina Island, for the 4th of July, best place to see the fireworks on the boat.What about you plans made?






Dime To Drop, Dim, Dense, Dumb, Faces In And Out Of Time. Glory Dazes In The Horse And Pony Shows. Thank you for having me as a friend .Hats, Horns, Halos, Birds, Bees, Butterflies, Babes, Cali Chicks, Balls In The Moves,Counting Heads, Good Time Frogs:
Image result for With my friends, I'm crazy.

Thank you for having me as a friend .Hats, Horns, Halos, Birds, Bees, Butterflies, Babes, Cali Chicks, Balls In The Moves,Counting Heads, Good Time Frogs:

Image result for How many kids to have out of the fag, 8 tomorrow, back to back. Cows to call home, pages to books. Frank Agresti , 🍂 💦:🎃 🎃🍵 💪Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge.
Be the best bee positive in process. Which are YOU...😇 🐠 SURF PARTY_🌴 🥂 🌻 🇺🇸 🍺JOKES AND LAUGHS, PIGS DO FLY, COWS AND BUFF FOREVER.HARES LOST, GIRLS IN RED HOODS. .HOW TO GROW YOUR NATURAL HAIR .Ball and chain, stuck with a hoe out of her mind. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?Quick reminder that @HillaryClinton recently said this about black people: "they all look alike" followed by applause & laughter.  Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?

 There are no more Dragons!! Really..Thank you baby I love this.TODAY. ONCE AGAIN I SAY DONT HATE ITS NO WAY TO LIVE. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. Who Do You Trust? YOU WILL NEVER GROW UP AH?I love you guys. Sometimes....Cycles, Circles, Seasons Of Joys: 20/20 Dreams 2 C...Beneath The Story: Holiday Hits And Misses, Moves...Lovers And Haters:Do it now. Paulo Coelho'. BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN.



But it's time for me to take a little break from the socials. I know there’s gonna be a lot of special moments unfolding in the next few weeks so I put together a video of all the moments that we would have shared together this month. Give Me More:Grown Man Now.Twilight Zone! I’m out!FIRST OFF ALL THIS IS COMING FROM …Fairy Tales: Girls Lost And Found: Earth Angels Homeless.

Are you in control?Good times, lots of funny pictures, freaks, frogs, spiders and snakes, faces under the surfaces, crooks, cheaters, liars, hard to tell, funny faces for freaks, fools, and frogs.Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.Thank you so much but I am not Jewish.That’s what turns young men & women into writers—the happiness u discover living in books.Diana Ross "Touch Me In The Morning"who I am...Now you can figure it out if you don't already know...When you are the ROACH ,I have been battling for years . Come A Little Closer.
 There are no more Dragons!! Really..Thank you baby I love this.TODAY. ONCE AGAIN I SAY DONT HATE ITS NO WAY TO LIVE. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. Who Do You Trust? YOU WILL NEVER GROW UP AH?I love you guys. But it's time for me to take a little break from the socials. I know there’s gonna be a lot of special moments unfolding in the next few weeks so I put together a video of all the moments that we would have shared together this month. Give Me More:Grown Man Now.Twilight Zone! I’m out!FIRST OFF ALL THIS IS COMING FROM …Fairy Tales: Girls Lost And Found: Earth Angels Homeless.

 Are you in control?Good times, lots of funny pictures, freaks, frogs, spiders and snakes, faces under the surfaces, crooks, cheaters, liars, hard to tell, funny faces for freaks, fools, and frogs.Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.Thank you so much but I am not Jewish.That’s what turns young men & women into writers—the happiness u discover living in books.


 Marching forward, words in place, magic moments, dances in the streets. What I want, what I know, what I would like to have. Schools and classes taken online, how to make a buck or two. This is a hero journey, where we need to go, what we would like to have.

Apache: Creation Story...In the beginning nothing existed no earth, no sky, no sun, no moon, only darkness was everywhere. Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Ain't nobody's business if I do:Waves to be made, tips, tales, wishes on stars. Don’t Be Cruel. Breaking the Silence :Understand Normal Thinking! Cheers And Chaps, American Veterans .4 WORDS: old enough to consent.

Did You Catch It?The worlds noise gets really quiet when you are in tune with yourself.People Admit The One Thing That Instantly Makes Them Hate Someone.Rick James - Give It To Me Baby. Nuts fall, frank to fall off, out of fucks, no dick in the new year, beans to live, frank to fall, under the fat, layers of fecal matters. Horns, faces of babes up in arms, kids to protect, Starr Bright, wishes on lovers, to stay..  


Duplexes, two houses on on lot, in San Diego county, that is where we would like to be. Do you sell real estate, do you have interest in non profits, transitional veterans, getting the paper work done. This is the mountain that we need to climb.




No comments:

Post a Comment